Advanced Massage Technique CThA, FHT Accredited
Continuous Professional Development CPD course.
The advanced Massage Technique course is a follow up from Deep tissue Massage.
This in depth 2 day course will take you from a every day massage therapist to a specialist as it allows you to create a signature massage for your client.
We focus on how to treat every day common complaints such as: Sciatica, Frozen shoulder and Computer strain.
Introduction to Neuromuscular Techniques
Advanced Massage Technique Course Objectives
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Open your own private practice treating clients from home.
- Work in health clubs, hotels, and ski resorts.
- Offer mobile visiting massage treatments.
- Treat clients using Advanced Massage techniques.
- Study one of our further advanced massage courses.
- Supplement your full-time income by working part-time.
- Provide Advanced Massage treatments to family and friends.
- Develop your Continual Professional Development (CPD) portfolio.
- Join the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Use the title Advanced Massage Therapist’.
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
You must have an Ofqual accredited Level 3 Diploma in Massage including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – or equivalent, or higher.
Without an accredited Diploma, you may be able to attend the course, but you will not receive an FHT, CThA or IICT accredited certificate. This may affect your ability to obtain professional insurance. Without an accredited Diploma you may not be able to join the FHT, CThA, IICT, or any other professional body.
Please submit a copy of your accredited qualifications along with with your application to join the course. If we do not receive this information, your certificate may be printed without the FHT, CThA and IICT logos, with an additional cost for the correct certificate.
Advanced Massage Technique Exam Specification
- Assessment and Feedback during class.
Advanced Massage Techniques
Dates to suit
Private Courses Only