Advanced Massage Technique FHT Accredited
Continuous Professional Development CPD course.
The advanced Massage Technique course is a follow up from Deep tissue Massage.
This in depth 2 day course will take you from a every day massage therapist to a specialist as it allows you to create a signature massage for your client.
We focus on how to treat every day common complaints such as: Sciatica, Frozen shoulder and Computer strain.
Introduction to Neuromuscular Techniques
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Open your own private practice treating clients from home.
- Work in health clubs, hotels, and ski resorts.
- Offer mobile visiting massage treatments.
- Treat clients using Advanced Massage techniques.
- Study one of our further advanced massage courses.
- Supplement your full-time income by working part-time.
- Provide Advanced Massage treatments to family and friends.
- Develop your Continual Professional Development (CPD) portfolio.
- Join the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Use the title Advanced Massage Therapist’.
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
You must have an accredited Level 3 Diploma in Massage including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – or equivalent, or higher.
Advanced Massage Technique Exam Specification
- Assessment and Feedback during class.
Advanced Massage Techniques
Qualification: FHT Certificate
Upcoming Dates 2021
Weekdays: 10th 11th March
Weekend: 13th 14th March
More dates available please phone: