Angelic has over 25 years experience in teaching massage and wellbeing. Her passion for her work is the driving force behind Brighton School of Massage. Angelic prides herself on delivering accredited, insurable high quality blended learning to all our students.
Brighton School of Massage is totally focussed on you, the learner.
Our students benefit from small teaching groups in a caring and committed environment.
Using her knowledge, understanding and experience, Angelic has created a professional, welcoming learning environment that helps you to transform your skills and passion into professional qualifications.
- CNELM Nutrition Coach Diploma (NCD).
- NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) Certified Practitioner. (Coaching).
- Why Weight Practitioner.
- Metabolic Balance Coach.
- CIDESCO dip. Beauty & Body therapy.
- ITEC Aesthetician.
- ITEC Trainer.
- Aromatherapy Massage therapist.
- Therapeutic Reflexologist.
- Sports massage.
- Indian Head.
- PGCE – certificate in Education.
So that Angelic can help you make the right decision, and to help her understand what you want to achieve,a telephone, zoom or face to face interview prior to starting your course is essential.
Having decided on your career course after a consultation with Angelic
What do I need?
- Please bring a friend, family member or client to practice on.
Contact Angelic if this is not possible as we can help.
What do I wear?
- Light comfortable clothing
- Flat shoes
- Long hair away from your face and tied up
- Short nails, no nail varnish
Please see your invoice sent out to you explaining your deposit and payment schedule.
The course fee must be paid, in full prior to the start day.
The course must be paid in full before the student gains access to the student portal.
All cancellations of Diploma or Short courses must be made 15 days prior to the start of the course. If a booking is cancelled within 15 days, 50% of the course fee will be payable.
- If the learner fails to attend the course, the learner is liable for 100% of the full course fee.
- Learners are required to complete the course within 1 year from the start date.
- Learners must read the full terms and conditions including our cancellation policy.
- We require signed contracts to show that you understand and agree with the terms and conditions, including that once the learner has started day 1 of the course (Diploma or short course) and no longer chooses to continue the course, the full course fees must still be paid, and no monies are refundable.
- Starting of the course is defined as either logging in and accessing the online content or face to face class. The learner is liable for 100% of the course fees.
Health & Safety
- You will need to submit a health questionnaire, should you have any medical conditions that could hinder the duration of your course we need to know.
- Brighton School of Massage is responsible for the safekeeping of learners’ and clients’ personal details and any contact information such as email addresses and phone numbers. This information will not be shared with a third party and will be kept only on the school’s database for use by the office staff.
- If you wish you may provide the tutor with your email address or telephone details, but the school accepts no liability or responsibility for any communication between yourself and the tutor and will not recognise or condone any decisions or arrangements that may be made in this respect.
- All communication must be made directly with the lead trainer at the school and all decisions and arrangements will be made by the lead trainer, Angelic Skoberla.
- The school will not accept responsibility for safekeeping of students’ cash or possessions, including portfolio work, and any payment must be made via BACS as indicated on your invoice.