Our FHT and IPHM Indian Head Massage course is open to anybody who would like to practice traditional Indian Head Massage. Treatment focuses on the head, face, shoulders and neck while the client is in a seated position.
You will have access to full instructional videos with a comprehensive routine that allows you to treat your client with oil or clothed, without oil.
You will learn how to complete a thorough consultation so you are able to bespoke a treatment for your client. Talking to your client about Healthy Nutrition or Weight Loss is important in your client care.
In addition, we will teach you the classical Swedish massage movements, including Deep Tissue for those clients needing extra pressure.
The Indian Head Massage course is a Holistic treatment and includes an introduction to Chakra balancing.
On successful completion of the training, you will be able to practice professionally and get professional insurance.
Included is a comprehensive workbook and full instructional videos so you are able to perfect your skill after your course.
Indian Head Massage Course Objectives
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Open your own private practice, treating clients from home.
- Practice Indian head Massage in offices.
- Work in health clubs, hotels, ski resorts offer mobile visiting massage treatments.
- Treat clients using Indian head Massage and give advice on its use.
- Supplement your full-time income by working part-time.
- Develop your Continual Professional Development (CPD) portfolio.
- Use the title ‘Indian Head Massage Therapist’.
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
No formal prerequisites. The Indian head Massage course is suitable for beginners, as well as those holding prior massage/body therapy training.
Deposit of £ 340.00 will enrol you onto the course.
Indian Head Massage Exam Specification
- Indian Head Massage theory and practical exam.
- 3 x Case Studies (thorough guidance given during lectures).
Indian Head Massage Diploma
Exam fee: £145.00
Upcoming Dates 2022
Summer Course: AVAILABLE
Part 1) 27th 28th August
Part 2) 11th September AM
Exam: 11th September PM
Autumn Course: AVAILABLE
Part 1) 24th 25th September
Part 2) 8th October
Exam: 8th October PM
Winter Course: AVAILABLE
Part 1) 10th 11th December
Part 2) 17th December AM
Exam: 17th December PM
This course can be tailored to your requirements and run anywhere in the U.K.
Contact us for more available dates