Face Lift Massage CThA, FHT & IICT Accredited
Continuous Professional Development CPD Course
Our Face Lift Massage courses provide training in natural techniques to stimulate and tone the muscles and skin of the face. This course is suitable for qualified practitioners. Techniques include: muscle manipulation, lymphatic drainage, and Facial Zone Therapy.
Face Lift Massage Course Outline
- Anatomy of the skin.
- Facial skin preparation.
- Benefits of Facial massage.
- Contraindication to facial massage.
- Provide a routine with multiple styles of application including:
– Facial Zone Therapy
– Muscle Manipulation
– Lymphatic drainage of the face
– Cold stone application
Face Lift Massage Course Objectives
- Open your own private practice treating clients full or part-time from a room at home or a clinic.
- Supplement your full-time income by building their own client base for Face Lift Massage Treatments.
- Work in a health club, hotel, cruise ship or a ski resort.
- Study one of our further advanced massage courses.
- Treat family, friends or colleagues.
- Join a Professional Organisation, e.g. the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNH).
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
You must have an Ofqual accredited Level 3 Diploma in Massage including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – or equivalent, or higher.
Without an accredited Diploma, you may be able to attend the course, but you will not receive an FHT, CThA or IICT accredited certificate. This may affect your ability to obtain professional insurance. Without an accredited Diploma you may not be able to join the FHT, CThA, IICT, or any other professional body.
Please submit a copy of your accredited qualifications along with with your application to join the course. If we do not receive this information, your certificate may be printed without the FHT, CThA and IICT logos, with an additional cost for the correct certificate.
Face Lift Massage Exam Specification
- Assessment and feedback during class.
Face Lift Massage Courses
Dates to suit
Private Courses Only
The CThA are the leading professional association representing sports, spa and complementary therapists in the UK and Ireland. The CThA provide discounted insurance and professional recognition. Members get listed on the embodyforyou.com website. Members also receive professional help and advice from a team of experts.
This course can be tailored to your requirements and run anywhere in the U.K.