Face Lift Massage FHT Accredited
Continuous Professional Development CPD Course
Our Face Lift Massage courses provide training in natural techniques to stimulate and tone the muscles and skin of the face. This course is suitable for qualified practitioners. Techniques include: muscle manipulation, lymphatic drainage, and Facial Zone Therapy.
Face Lift Massage Course Outline
- Anatomy of the skin.
- Facial skin preparation.
- Benefits of Facial massage.
- Contraindication to facial massage.
- Provide a routine with multiple styles of application including:
– Facial Zone Therapy
– Muscle Manipulation
– Lymphatic drainage of the face
– Cold stone application
Face Lift Massage Course Objectives
- Open your own private practice treating clients full or part-time from a room at home or a clinic.
- Supplement your full-time income by building their own client base for Face Lift Massage Treatments.
- Work in a health club, hotel, cruise ship or a ski resort.
- Study one of our further advanced massage courses.
- Treat family, friends or colleagues.
- Join a Professional Organisation, e.g. the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNH).
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
You must have an accredited Level 3 Diploma in Massage including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – or equivalent, or higher.
Face Lift Massage Exam Specification
- Assessment and feedback during class.
Face Lift Massage Courses
Qualification: FHT Certificate
This course can be tailored to your requirements and run anywhere in the U.K.