Our accredited Face Lift Massage course provides training in natural techniques to stimulate and tone the muscles and skin of the face. The natural lifting and plumping techniques help to delay the signs of aging and is suitable for clients who prefer a natural approach to anti-aging.
Clients who do not wish to go down the surgical route of Botox will benefit greatly from this facial massage.
This course is suitable for qualified practitioners. Techniques include: muscle manipulation, lymphatic drainage, and Facial Zone Therapy.
Face Lift Massage Course Objectives
- Open your own private practice treating clients full or part-time from a room at home or a clinic.
- Supplement your full-time income by building their own client base for Face Lift Massage Treatments.
- Work in a health club, hotel, cruise ship or a ski resort.
- Study one of our further advanced massage courses.
- Treat family, friends or colleagues.
- Join a Professional Organisation, e.g. the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNH).
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
You must have an accredited Level 3 Diploma in Massage including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – or equivalent, or higher.
Face Lift Massage Exam Specification
- Assessment and feedback during class.
- You will have access to full instructional videos
Face Lift Massage Courses
Qualification: IPHM Certificate
This course can be tailored to your requirements and run anywhere in the U.K.