This course is currently closed
Important: Please read the steps before you begin.
- Download the resources required. Click on the ‘Materials’ tab above.
- Complete each of the lessons listed below. When a lesson has been completed, the status will change to ‘Passed’ (there will be a tick beside the lesson below). You can still access each lesson once it has been completed by clicking on the lesson.
- Proceed with your revision tests after each lesson. The revision test is not an assessment. Your tests are not timed.
- When you have completed all of your lessons & revision tests, you can then take the final course exam. You need 75% to pass the exam. Please note that your exams are timed.
Start by downloading the following resources (PDFs & Videos):
- Introduction (pdf)
- Chemistry Lecture (ppt)
- Workbook (pdf)
- Task (pdf)
- Practical Routine (pdf)
- Health & Safety Workbook (pdf)
- Consultation Card Alternative Treatment (docx)
- Consultation Card Case Study (docx)
- Consultation Card One Off (docx)
- Consultation Card - Case Study Example (pdf)
- Medical Consent Form (pdf)
- Treatment Log (pdf)
- ASSESSMENT Case Study Assignment Guidance LOG (pdf)