Holistic Massage is your foundation course into Complementary Therapy. Our IPHM and FHT holistic massage course is more than just a foundation course. We teach you all the classical Swedish massage techniques that equip you with practical and theoretical skills. In our Holistic Massage we focus on how you can bespoke your treatment for your client, so, we have included some Sports, Deep Tissue and Advanced Massage Techniques in our practical routine. You will have access to instructional videos covering a full body massage routine.
This accredited course will enable you to gain employment in the Holistic Massage Industry.
Our Holistic Massage course will enable you to confidently treat a variety of clients with conditions such as: Stress, Headaches, Chronic aches and pains, Computer strain. The comprehensive routine will allow you to confidently offer many treatment options for your client.
The syllabus covers:
Holistic massage (practical and theory) Attendance classes
Anatomy and Physiology – Complete online
Professional Conduct, Business Awareness
Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
We offer blended learning so that more time is spent in class perfecting your practical skills.
You can start learning as soon as you enrol.
Completing our Holistic massage diploma provides you with a solid foundation for further training at Levels 3 and 4, such as Reflexology, Indian Head Massage or Aromatherapy.
Included is a comprehensive workbook and full instructional videos so you can perfect your skill at home.
Holistic Massage Objectives
- Open your own private practice and treat clients full or part-time from a spare room at home or a clinic.
- Supplement your full-time income by building your own client base for Massage Treatments.
- Work in a health club, hotel, cruise ship or a ski resort.
- Study one of our further advanced massage courses.
- Continue with studies such as Aromatherapy or Reflexology.
- Join a Professional Organisation such as the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Gain insurance and work as a professional Massage Therapist.
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
There are no formal prerequisites. The requirements are simply an interest in Holistic Massage Therapy, the human body, and the wish to benefit others, as well as a desire to embark on a new career.
We will teach you how to align your financial goals with your passion and your life’s purpose.
The course will involve some computer work and students will need access to a PC or laptop.
Deposit of £ 540.00 will enrol you onto the course.
Holistic Massage Exam Specification
- One Final Multiple Choice Question Paper – Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology. (Online)
- Home study – ensure you set aside enough time for this.
- Business Practice assignment – Online
- Complementary Therapies assignments – Online.
- 16 x Case Studies (thorough guidance given during lectures).
- 20 further Holistic Massage treatments (in addition to above).
- Holistic Massage Theory and Practical exam.
This course can be tailored to your requirements and run anywhere in the U.K
Holistic Massage Diploma
£1595.00 – Includes Anatomy
Exam fee: £ 195.00
Upcoming Dates 2022
Spring Weekend Course:
Part 1) 5th 6th March
Part 2) 2nd 3rd April
Part 3) 23rd 24th April
Spring Weekday Course: AVAILABLE
Part 1) 25th 26th April
Part 2) 3rd 4th May
Part 3) 9th May
Part 4) 30th May
Summer Weekend Course: AVAILABLE
Part 1) 7th 8th May
Part 2) 21st 22nd May
Part 3) 4th 5th June
Summer Weekend Course: AVAILABLE
Part 1) 9th 10th July
Part 2) 16th 17th July
Part 3) 6th 7th August