FHT level 4 Certificate in Sports Massage
Our FHT accredited Sports Massage level 4 course will build on the knowledge you learned on the Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage. You will learn a range of advanced soft tissue techniques (Deep Tissue, Trigger Points, MET, CTM, STR etc.
In this level 4 Sports Massage Course you will learn a range of advanced subjective and objective assessment and examination methods of all the major joints of the body. Learning physical examination, functional tests for the spine, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee, and ankle will help you to devise effective treatment plans for your clients.
You will be able to confidently identify factors that predispose clients to injury and dysfunction as well as factors that may influence a client’s ability to recover from an injury.
We have small class sizes so you receive personal 1 to 1 support. This will give you the confidence so you are able to perform advanced treatment techniques such as stretching and rehabilitative exercises to help prevent further recurrences and injuries.
You will be required to attend 10 face to face classes. The course is run over 1-2 weekends per month. Upon completion of your Level 3 qualifications you will be able to further build on your career with Diploma courses such as Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Indian Head Massage or CPD courses such as Advanced Massage Techniques and Pregnancy Massage
After successfully completing the holistic massage course, you will be able to:
- Open your own private practice and devise different sports massage strategies for pre-event, during event and post-event treatments.
- Work in a health club, hotel, cruise ship or a ski resort and integrate the sports massage techniques.
- Join a Professional Organisation such as the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Gain insurance and work as a professional Sports Massage Therapist.
- Sports Massage level 4 is a well-respected professional qualification to allow you to become a valued member of a sports team.
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
In order to undertake the Level 4 Sports Massage Course, you must hold a recognised Level 3 certificate in Sports Massage
Sports Massage Exam Specification
- One Final Multiple Choice Question Paper – Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology.
- Home study – ensure you set aside enough time for this.
- 16 x Case Studies (thorough guidance given during lectures).
- 20 further Massage treatments (in addition to above).
- Sports Massage Theory and Practical exam.
Sports Massage Level 4
£ 1695+£145 exam
Deposit of £ 540.00 will enrol you onto the course.
Part 1) 23rd 24th October
Part 2) 20th 21st November
Part 3) 11th 12th December
Part 4) 11th 12th January
Part 5)15th 16th February