This course will change the way you work!
Our level 3 Advanced Massage Course will include: Sports skills/Advanced Deep Tissue/Therapeutic and Advanced Techniques.
You will learn how to vary the positioning of your client so to access and read the muscles and perform a highly skilled treatment regime.
The Advanced Massage Technique course will strengthen your Massage practise as you will be able to offer your client many treatment solutions.
This comprehensive 2 day attendance course will take you from an every day massage therapist to a specialist as it allows you to create a signature massage for your client.
We focus on how to treat every day common complaints such as: Sciatica, Frozen shoulder, Chronic pain, Muscles spasms, Headaches and Computer strain.
Included is a comprehensive workbook and full instructional videos so you can perfect your skill after your course.
After successfully completing the course, you will be able to:
- Open your own private practice treating clients from home.
- Work in health clubs, hotels, and ski resorts.
- Offer mobile visiting massage treatments.
- Treat clients using Advanced Massage techniques with chronic muscle issues.
- Study one of our further advanced massage courses.
- Supplement your full-time income by working part-time.
- Develop your Continual Professional Development (CPD) portfolio.
- Join the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT)
- Use the title Advanced Massage Therapist’.
Prerequisites & Who is this course for?
You must have the following 2 qualifications:
An accredited Level 3 Diploma in Massage including Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology – or equivalent, or higher.
Deep Tissue Massage qualification.
Advanced Massage Technique Exam Specification
- Assessment and Feedback during class.
- You will have access to full instructional videos.
Advanced Massage Techniques
Qualification: IPHM FHT Certificate
Upcoming Dates 2024
15th 16th April
More dates available please phone:
FHT and IPHM Accredited